There are many products on the market today that claim to be the best cleaners for vinyl floors. However, it’s important to choose the right cleaner according to the type of floor you have and also based on your requirements.
If you have vinyl plank floors at home, chances are high that your dog has peed on them at some point of time. If not, it’s still likely that he might in future due to his habit of marking his territory.
Is it possible to use Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner on vinyl plank floors? Is this the right product to clean pee stains off my vinyl plank floors?
Why I recommend the Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner
1. I love that the Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner is specifically designed for luxury vinyl floors.
2. It’s a two-in-one cleaner and polish, so it cleans and protects your floors in one easy step.
3. It’s safe to use around kids and pets, and it leaves my floors looking shiny and new.
4. It’s affordable, and a little goes a long way.
5. I can even use it on other surfaces like counters and showers!
6. One thing to keep in mind: you do need to let the product dry before putting down anything heavy or walking on it without socks, but this only takes about 20 minutes.
7. Give yourself some time each week to clean with the Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner; then spend your time doing things you enjoy while it dries!
1) Urine is made up of urea, calcium, and uric acid
Urine is made up of urea, calcium, and uric acid. Urea is the primary nitrogen-containing compound in urine and is produced when the body metabolizes protein. Calcium is found in urine because it’s filtered out of the blood by the kidneys.
Uric acid is a waste product that’s produced when the body breaks down purines (compounds that are found in foods like red meat, poultry, and fish).
2) Make sure to test in an inconspicuous spot first
1. Before you start, it’s important to test the cleaner in an inconspicuous spot first to make sure it won’t damage your flooring.
2. To do this, simply apply a small amount of the cleaner to the area and wait a few minutes to see if any discoloration or other damage occurs.
3. If everything looks good, you can proceed with cleaning the rest of your floor.
4. Just be sure to work in small sections so that the cleaner doesn’t have a chance to dry on the surface and cause problems.
5. Once you’ve finished cleaning, make sure to rinse the area well with clean water to remove any residue.
3) One cup white vinegar per gallon of water
1. Begin by mopping the floor with a solution of one cup white vinegar per gallon of water.
2. Work in small sections and mop back and forth until the entire floor is clean.
3. Rinse the floor with clean water and allow it to dry completely.
4. Once the floor is dry, apply a generous amount of Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner to the affected area.
5. Rub the cleaner into the floor using a soft cloth or sponge, working in small circular motions.
6. Rinse the area with clean water and allow it to dry completely.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 as necessary until the stain is gone and your floor looks like new again!
4) Let it sit for at least 15 minutes
If you’re wondering whether dog pee will ruin your new vinyl plank flooring, the answer is maybe. It all depends on how long you let the urine sit before cleaning it up. If you act quickly, you can probably avoid any damage.
But if you let it sit for too long, the urine will seep into the cracks and crevices of the flooring and cause irreversible damage.
5) Scrub scrub scrub
You love your furry friend, but sometimes they have accidents indoors. If your pup has an accident on your luxury vinyl flooring, it’s important to clean it up right away to prevent any damage. Here’s a step-by-step guide to cleaning up pet urine from your luxury vinyl floors using Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner.
6) Rinse away residue with a pressure washer
You should always rinse away any residue that’s left on your floor after cleaning it. A pressure washer is the best way to do this. Here’s how Set the nozzle of your pressure washer to a lower spray setting and turn it on, then point the nozzle at an angle of about 45 degrees against the surface you’re trying to clean.
After a few seconds, hold down and move the nozzle in a sweeping motion from one side of the surface to another. When you’re done, turn off the water and use dry towels or rags to dry up any standing water before proceeding with cleaning!
7) Remove the smell with Rejuvenate products
It’s important to clean up any pet accidents right away, but sometimes they happen when you’re not around. If your dog has an accident on your luxury vinyl plank floor, don’t worry! You can easily clean it up using Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Blot the area with a clean cloth to remove as much liquid as possible.
2. Spray the cleaner onto the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Wipe the area clean with a damp cloth.
4. Rinse the area with water and dry it off with a towel.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 if necessary.
8) Allow planks to dry completely before walking on them again. Repeat if necessary.
Dog urine can cause permanent damage to your floors, but with the right cleaner, you can get rid of the stain and protect your floors. First, make sure to blot up as much of the urine as possible with a paper towel.
Then, using a clean cloth, apply Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner to the affected area. Allow the cleaner to sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth. You may need to repeat this process a few times to remove all the urine stains. Finally, allow the area to dry completely before walking on it again.
If you have a pet, you’re going to want to be extra careful with your vinyl floors. Dog urine can cause serious damage to your floors if not cleaned up properly and in a timely manner. If you notice any stains or smell of urine, it’s important to clean them right away.
To do this, first rinse the area thoroughly with water and blot dry with paper towels or a cloth. Then apply Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Floor Cleaner sparingly (about 1/2 teaspoon) on the stain and scrub until the spot is gone using an old toothbrush or soft-bristled brush. Rinse again after cleaning and blot dry before replacing carpets or other floor coverings.
Table of Contents